Thursday, April 23, 2015

Counter-Strike

I recently bought a game called Counter Strike. The game is a lot of fun, but I am just getting used to it. The game is difficult at first and has a real learning curve. It can be really difficult to aim in the game. Essentially the game is a first person shooter game like Call of Duty except it is on the computer. That allows the game to sell for only $15 compared to Call of Duty which typically sells for $60. This allows more people to play the game. There are many different guns and each round pits terrorists against counter- terrorists. There are several different game modes, but the most popular is a game mode in which players have one life per round and they have to eliminate the enemy team. There are also two objectives which can be destroyed and count as a win. Overall I like the game, but there is definitely a bit of a learning curve. I have not really been able to get the hang of it, but getting kills and winning rounds is really fun and cool. I would recommend this to my friends who have a decent computer because the game can be a little taxing on the computer. The price cannot be beat as well. I would recommend this game.

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed learning more about video games this semester through your blog!

    ReplyDelete