Thursday, April 9, 2015

Xbox One

So I have decided to switch up the conversation today. In other news I am really excited about the Masters Golf tournament this weekend. It is golf’s biggest tournament and also, in my opinion, the most beautiful. This blog however, is not a sports blog so I am going to talk about a gaming console this week. I am going to talk about the Xbox One. I have always been a huge Xbox fan. I purchased the Xbox One the day it came out. Since that time I have been impressed by the console itself. I have friends that own Playstations and they just as happy as I am. I believe both consoles are good and it ultimately comes down to personal preference when deciding between the two. Both consoles have games come out they are exclusive to that platform. Games such a Halo. So that could be a deciding factor when deicing between the two. I had several reasons for choosing the Xbox One. The first was I preferred the controller over the Playstation’s. Xbox controllers feel much more natural in my hand. Second is quality. The Xbox costs more money than the Playstation, but I found the Xbox to be a more quality product. However, something that I do not like about either console is the cost of games. I believe games are way overpriced. The best way to buy games is for the computer. I personally would rather have a gaming computer than a console at this point because there is so much more available on computers. Consoles also hold back the graphics for computer games. Because games are made for consoles, developers have certain specifications that they must make the games perform at. Computers can far exceed these specs therefore they are held back. If asked the question would I buy the Xbox One again? I would absolutely say yes. There is a different to gaming with a mouse and key board compared to a controller. It is almost a complete difference. I would recommend, and have recommended, this console to my friends and I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment