Thursday, April 2, 2015

Diablo

Today I am going to talk about a game called Diablo. The game was created by game developer Blizzard Entertainment. The game is very unique. The game has gone through a lot of changes since I last played it. At the beginning of the game you choose one of several types of characters. There is a Mage, Witch Doctor, and Barbarian just to name a few. I chose to play the Barbarian because he fit my play style. The important part of the game and the part that makes it fun is getting loot. Loot drops from random mobs of enemies and bosses. These bosses are usually either demons or minions of Diablo or the devil in English. The main objective of this game is to find and kill Diablo. Near the end of the game Diablo breaks into heaven and it is your task to stop him and send him back to hell. I really enjoyed this game. I found I could not play this story line over and over again however. Recently the game has been updated with new features and loot. I think this game could be worth buying if you are looking for a new experience and play style. I would recommend this game to my friends as well.

1 comment:

  1. Good video game reviews. Although I am curious as to why you think Call of Duty is more "money-focused" than before while providing a lower quality product. I always thought that being money-focused should make companies create better products! Sounds like they added a bunch of junk that really doesn't add value?

    ReplyDelete