Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mortal Combat

For this week’s blog I am going to talk about a game that my friend recently bought. The game is called Mortal Combat. I have never played any of the other versions of this game, but this one is interesting. This game has a story mode where you play all of the different characters. This is a good way to start playing the game because you get to see who you like and do not like. The best part of the game is fighting against friends because it gets very competitive. What I do not like about this game is the excessive violence. I feel as though it comes with the type of game, but some of the gameplay is pretty gross. The fighting however is very smooth and all characters have strengths and weaknesses. The story mode gets harder and harder the more times that it is completed. The benefit of this is that you unlock more and more characters as the game progresses. Plus the challenge of the fight is fun as well. I would not recommend this to a younger audience or people that do not like gore and fighting. I personally would not buy this game because it is too simple for me. All you do is fight in a small map over and over, not my type of game. If you enjoyed the last one, you will like this one too.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot about the release of this new game. I'm pretty sure its the same one that Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski played with Konan O'brien before the Super Bowl. It seems very graphic and very high tech. There is a ton of excessive violence in this new one which makes it stand out from other games. The creators really went above and beyond to try and make this game as gory as possible.

    ReplyDelete